Thomas Salzano has collected few points that every girl should know to keep their hairs long and strong.
1. Wash your hair two to three times a week maximum
Most of the women think that washing hairs daily is good, but this is actually wrong activity that can harm your hairs. Experts prefer to take hair wash two to three times a week.
2. Avoid hot showers and shampoo your scalp, not your roots
Do not apply and scrub shampoo, conditioner to the roots of your hairs. It can cause damage to you hairs.
3. Towel-dry your hair before applying conditioner
Choose the right shampoo and conditioner to your hair. After washing hairs, towel dry your hair and then apply conditioner.
4. Brush your hair twice a day, from the bottom up
Brush your hairs twice a day. Brushing more to hairs may cause damage and split hairs.
5. Use a low-heat setting for hairdrying and point the nozzle down, not side-on
Overheating your hairs is one of the most worst thing one can do with their hairs. While using hair dryer, keep it on low heat while drying your hairs.
Thomas Salzano | Thomas N Salzano, Thomas J. Salzano is a hairstylist offering modern, occasional and serial hairstyles.
Thomas Salzano | Thomas N Salzano | Thomas J. Salzano
Thomas Salzano, Thomas N Salzano, Thomas J. Salzano