As a biker, we all are particular about certain things like keeping our bikes clean, says Thomas N Salzano, a biker by profession, and a famous blogger. Cleaning your bike is not a tough task but some new bikes may look for guidance on how to clean a bike.
So for all those who are looking for some professional guidance here is the bike cleaning steps shared by Thomas that will help you clean your bike the right way:
Clean the chain of your bike with a brush and remember that you can not use the same brush to clean any other part of the bike.
1) Clean the chain of your bike with a brush and remember that you can not use the same brush to clean any other part of the bike.
2) Clean the bike rotors/rim and make sure no dust stays there for long.
3) Wash your bike with detergent water at least once a week or after every ride that makes your bike dirty.
4) Use a brush (not the brush that you used for the chain) even when washing your bike with clean water to wash away the dirt that is still on the bike.
5) Rise and dry your bike, also apply lube to the chain of your bike.
See that was simple, just 5 simple steps, and you are done. So all you young bikers take the initiative to clean your bikes on your own. Enjoy your rides as well as your cleaning session with your bike is a small message from Thomas Salzano for all the bikers.
Thomas Salzano | Thomas N Salzano, Thomas J. Salzano is a hairstylist offering modern, occasional and serial hairstyles.