If you set a budget for your travel trip, make sure you stick to it and be practical when spending on things you know that you will not use or need. Travelers enjoy exploring the city and at times when they don’t plan the trip well or make changes in the plan, the expenses go high.
Here are some amazing tips by Thomas N Salzano a traveler by profession on how to save money on travel:
● If you want to save then travel off-season when prices are low
● Prefer rental accommodation than expensive hotels
● Book activities ahead of time
● Travel in local transport than a private car
● Alcohol is expensive so cut down its consumption
These are the simple ways that all the travelers prefer and suggest everyone to try. In this way, you can save money and enjoy your vacation as these tricks are simple and practical to practice.
Thomas Salzano | Thomas N Salzano, Thomas J. Salzano is a hairstylist offering modern, occasional and serial hairstyles.