Here are ten famous celebrity wedding hairstyle ideas:
1) Lauren Conrad's long-lasting hairdresser Kristin Ess, styled her hair in her mark free waves on the day of her wedding. She decorated with Jennifer Behr's Arielle chignon wrap hair brush.
2) For her Santa Barbara wedding to Christopher French, Ashley Tisdale wore a flower crown in her hair and her secures twisted free waves. At the gathering, two pieces were bent from the side of her face and stuck in the back with blooms.
3) For her mid year wedding look, Jessica Simpson turned to beautician Roque Jimenez who made a look he called "hot, simple and ethereal." Jimenez made a half up look by pulling pieces from every side of her face, winding them, and sticking them in the back.
4) Kelly Clarkson's wedding hairdo was made by Robert Ramos. She wore a Maria Elena headpiece and her hair in a free, sentimental updo.
5) Kristin Cavallari wore her hair down in free waves with two pieces from the side of her face bent and stuck at the back of her head.
6) Stephanie de Lannoy wore her hair pulled back in a turn when she wedded Luxembourg's Prince Guillaume. The turn fused her silver botanical silk and tulle shroud and a fragile platinum and precious stone family tiara.
7) For her Dallas wedding to Tony Romo, Candice Crawford wore her hair in a sentimental and smooth updo. Her side cleared blasts made a side part and her blonde locks were twisted and afterward weaved together and stuck in an immaculate bun. A jeweled clasp finished the look.
8) Hilary Duff wore her hair in a high tousled voluminous bun at her Montecito wedding to Mike Comrie. The chic look is rich and modern.
9) "Bachelor" star Molly Malaney battled overwhelming rain on the day of her wedding to Jason Mesnick, however had the assistance of hair specialist Ken Paves to keep her chaotic bun set up. In the wake of sticking her hair up at the crown of her head, pieces were hauled out from the bun to issue it a rumpled look. Next, strands of hair were pulled down from every side of the face and a jewel clasp included the completing touch.
10) Actress Marisa Coughlan wore her hair nestled into waves with half pulled up far from her face. Jewel clasps were secured over the highest point of her head alongside a cover. Marisa wedded Stephen Wallach on August 17, 2009.
Content Source: CelebrityBrideGuide
Thomas Salzano | Thomas N Salzano, Thomas J. Salzano is a hairstylist offering modern, occasional and serial hairstyles.
Thomas Salzano | Thomas N Salzano
Thomas Salzano, Thomas N Salzano, Thomas J. Salzano